Wednesday, August 29, 2007

To the assembly in new york city through solly levine say:

These are the WORDS of the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. He is TRUTH and HE IS HOLINESS. HE IS LOVE. HE is authority and HE is LIFE.

I know the things you do and are doing. I have placed My very life in your midst. I AM the DOOR and nobody will shut it. I will never leave nor forsake you even in your weak state. Even in weakness you have shined. When you are weak I became your strength and your life. You are my very being. You are my precious jewel. You are my love and everyone shall see and witness that very fact. People from far places will come and see my life in you. You will be witnesses to ME. Because you are a part of me. You will be protected from the trials that are coming. You are faithful and you will reign with me. Earthly tests will be no more. You have been faithful and true. I AM coming soon. Hold on to ME. I AM your foundation. I AM your life. If you hold on to me no one can take your crown. I will never let go of you my love. You will be honored in high places. You will be seated with me and my Father. You will be citizens of a new Holy City. You ARE My love. You ARE my life. WE ARE ONE.


Love,

Jesus

No comments: